[Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jun 7 23:30:52 MDT 2007

Hi Derf,

Yes, I have.  There are some problems with it fitting and the location of
the starter and the shifter.  Likely all that can be taken care of, but it
won't be a rather simple bolt up like the Datsun 210 is.

And of course I'd like it to fit the Morris Minor, too.  That might even be
worse!!

It might well take the motto, Anything can be done, all it takes is money!!

More to follow.

Later, Paul A