[Spridgets] 'Don't need a weatherman.....' no LBC

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 15:22:08 MDT 2007

You-uns up there in Cheese land and in northern Illinois keep your
eyes peeled and pay close attention to any warnings issued by the
National Weather Service...   The set-up is looking truly scary. Those
storms now lining up along the front across central Wisconsin are
going to kick someones a$$ big time!  If you hear a tornado warning,
for God's sake take safe shelter!!

We had wind to 75 mph yesterday here in Dodge City. Took a row of
wooden shakes right off my house!   Two weeks ago 2" hail beat the
hell out of my siding and broke some windows....   An average spring
for this area   ;-)

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City