[Spridgets] Hello and Kingpin bushings?

Mark A. O'Neil mark.a.oneil at Dartmouth.EDU
Thu Jun 7 12:40:01 MDT 2007

On Jun 7, 2007, at 1:45 PM, Hal Faulkner wrote:

> Now to the imortand bits:
> 1. Guns
> 2. Cats.
> 3. Merchandise from Asia.
> 4. Should we impeach (insert name of politician here.)

;-)

1. Guns - I don't own any, and though it has been awhile, I do enjoy
a bit of skeet shooting and 9mm glock/Colt 1911 target range practice
now and again and it has been years since I have gone hunting of any
form.
2. Cats - here-nor-there - I don't bother them if they don't bother me
3. MfA - quality can come from anywhere - my Washburn semi-hollow
guitar came from overseas...just don't buy cheap stuff?!?
4. politicians - impeach 'em all - the fall of the Roman Empire began
when they started paying folks to be politicians...

and the best for last... BEER - I like most all of it ('real' beer
that is) with Guinness, Smithwicks, Old Peculiar, and Unibroue brews
topping of the list...gotta have a good whisky on hand too though.

Thanks for the vender pointers and the bits to look at on the front end.

I ordered a few books which should arrive soon:
	MG Sprite/Midget Glove Box Workshop Manual 1958-80
	MG Midget, Austin Healey and Sprite Restoration Manual (Restoration
Manuals)"
	MG Midget, Austin-Healey Sprite, 1958-1980 (Haynes Manuals)"
	oh and
	The Dangerous Book for Boys ( just to see how much of it I have
already done! )

looking forward to some weekend reading!

Thanks!

-m

"Whisky will cure most anything, but it won't cure stupid."