[Spridgets] The English odyssey of Frank and Buster

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Jun 7 09:07:16 MDT 2007

> By far the majority of Americans are great people who will receive every
> assistance.  But when you prevaricate and disseminate such blatant and
> insidious verbiage a response is required. <smile>

It ain't us, Guy, it is one of yours and therefore he is allowed to do so
;-)
Everybody should have the right to make fun of his own country, right?
None of us USians woulda had the guts to say that... we are being trained
in political correctness at all costs.
BTW, I think you were a bit over-optimistic in your statistics... I am not
so sure about the majority bit anymore.
David Lieb