[Spridgets] Hello - it's been a while

bv bvsprite at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 15:22:19 MDT 2007

Hello everyone,

It's been quite a while since I posted, but I'm
finally re-subscribed to the list. My previous
employer had blocked access to the list, and I was
unable to send/received messages. I still see a lot of
familiar names on the list, and I'm happy to see you
guys are still around.

I've still got my green 59 bugeye, and she runs like a
champ. I still make minor adjustments and
improvements, but it's been pretty trouble free for
the last 5-years:-)

Regards,
Bryan Vandiver
San Jose,CA