[Spridgets] half shafts

Daniel1312 at aol.com Daniel1312 at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 11:30:03 MDT 2007

It was my attempt to be funny.

I think the big deal with half shafts is you make sure a s/h l/h shaft goes
in the l/h side of your spridget and likewise r/h to r/h.

I do think all half shafts will suffer a fatigue failure one day and on that
basis is a lower quality low mileage shaft used in a 948 for grocery shopping
better than a high mileage shaft used in a 1275 that's seen some autocross and
traffic lights grand prix?  And, when you buy a secondhand one can you tell?

Regards

Daniel