[Spridgets] sleeping accommodations

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Tue Jun 5 11:04:39 MDT 2007

Subject: [Spridgets] sleeping accommodations

> I'm not quite sure how you get up there!  :)
>
> http://tinyurl.com/38hdzn

They come with a ladder. These were quite popular in Portugal at
one time. A company here in the Chicago area tried to make a go
of it selling them here, but couldn't get a market. They then had the
idea of mounting them on a small fiberglas trailer and marketing them
to the motorcycle crowd as popup campers. Now they sell quite
well and work great. Trish and I have a Trailmaster Aspen Classic
http://www.trailmasterinc.com/aspclassic/aspclassic.html
that pulls nicely behind the Miata, contains a queen-sized mattress
and plenty of cargo space. People really stare when they see how
big the thing is when open and how much stuff you pulled out of it.
David Lieb