[Spridgets] The English odyssey of Frank and Buster

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Mon Jun 4 11:08:10 MDT 2007

In some countries I have been in, it is considered to be impolite to
make a stranger unhappy or to give them un-welcome news..
So when you ask "Can I get to XYZ from here? And is it far?"
The answer could be "Yes, it's just over the hill!"
When in fact you are going the wrong way and can never get there!
It's up to the next folks you meet to maybe tell you the truth and make
you un-happy... or let you figure it out yourself..

Dave G.