[Spridgets] No Sale

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 21:01:45 MDT 2007

Hell, Mike...   C'mon out to Dodge City!  We'll tell lies about our
cars and bikes, burn up a few ammo cans of pistol rounds, check out
the Wild West, and drink the place dry!!

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

On 7/30/07, rrengineer at dslextreme.com <rrengineer at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> Is that Chris or Tom Sawyer?  I think I'll stay here and work on my Bugeye
> and clean the garage, but your welcome to paint the house later and come
> drink my beer.
> Mike
>

> Chris Manuel
> > Come on up to Milwaukee, I got the week off too and a lot of beer.
> > No, the house painting will not be completed.  Grass is too dry to
> > grow...I
> > hope to make some good progress this week.
> >
> > Cold draft beer...
> >
> > Chris
> >
> >  66MKIII
> >

> > On 7/30/07, rrengineer at dslextreme.com <rrengineer at dslextreme.com> wrote:
> >> A Few days ago I told the list I was buying a 73 RWA Midget.  I was
> >> supposed to go trailer it away today at 6PM.  I just got a call from the
> >> guy's wife.  She says he won't be selling it to me because today someone
> >> offered him more than he had promised it to me for.    Apparently he did
> >> not have the guts to call me himself.  So, I'm sitting here with $1000
> >> cash in my pocket and nowhere to go.  I just started my 2 week vacation
> >> today and had not planned on going anywhere, but now...
> >> Mike MacLean
> >> 60 Sprite
> >> 56 BN2

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)