[Spridgets] No Sale

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 30 20:09:00 MDT 2007

Ya know Flash, I was only trying to put another Spridget back on the road.
 Now someone else is digging deep in his wallet and doing it.  I hope he
has a lot of fun with it.  I've got a BN2 restoration going that has cost
me a third of what I paid for my house in '88 so far.  I'm already doing
my part to put 'em back on the road!
Mike

P.S. Cluck, Cluck!

Flash.