[Spridgets] No Sale

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Mon Jul 30 20:01:03 MDT 2007

In reality I DO have a lot of work to do on my Bugeye.  I need to change
out the front suspension bushings, solve the clutch problem (just rebuilt
the master) with the 5 speed install, replace all the hoses, install all
the correct exhaust hangers and really break in the new 1275 rebuild.
Sounds like that could take up part of the 2 weeks.  Anyone local got some
time on their hands in the next couple of weeks I will supply all the beer
and pizza they can hold, even if they only show up for moral support.
Mike

Frank Clarici