[Spridgets] Brits across the Pond

Robert Bruce Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 29 23:45:30 MDT 2007

Alan Seigrist wrote:  "They are no longer across the pond, they're in it!"
But some of them are getting out while they can.  Tomorrow (Monday) Jim and Vicky Lodder, members of the list who opened their home to Frank Clarici and me, will be coming over with their twin sons for a two week visit.  Vicky said that it hasn't stopped raining since we left, and she WANTS SUNSHINE!  Then we have a two week visit from non-Sprite friends seeking to escape the flood.  Finally Alan East-Jones, who will mastermind the anniversary JOGLE next year, and and his wife Pam will be coming over September 3.   Frank and I were their guests in May also.
So some will be escaping the floods for the dryness of Southern California.
Buster