[Spridgets] '65 dashboard drawing needed...

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Sun Jul 29 17:02:00 MDT 2007

Dave G. wrote:
> Does anybody have a drawing for a '65 Sprite dashboard from the rear??
> I need to see where the wires and connectors go.

Dave
white, brown, white/red go to ign switch
brown/blu, red, blue go to headlamp switch
red, red white - dash light switch
black, black/green - wiper switch
green/yellow goes to one of the black wires on the hgeater switch the
other gets a solid green, doesn't matter what side.
fuel gauge...green, grn/blk (grn/black goes to side marked "T" (tank)
solid green goes to side marked "B" (battery)
Tach...green to spade, white loop around the small thumb screw connector.
Speedo just a dash light (red/white) and a ground.
oil/temp same as speedo
Blu/white goes to high beam indicator
brown/yellow to ign lamp indicator
brown/?? goes to dirty oil filter lamp
L & R dash signal indicators , uh, I forget but they are light green/?
or green/red and green/white.
All this is from memory so don't scream too loud if I goofed ;)

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ