[Spridgets] Gearbox Oil

Bud Osbourne abcoz at hky.com
Sun Jul 29 14:55:22 MDT 2007

Ron is correct, but, back in the 60s and 70s, my buddies racing
Spridgets used 90 wt. gear lube in their rib-case gearboxes, with
excellent results.  My "buddies" included the H Production lap record
holder (the record stood for something over 5 or 6 years), and future F
Production nat'l champion Bob Criss, among others.
Bud Osbourne