[Spridgets] BusterCluster Anniversary Announcement

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 22:13:22 MDT 2007

Thanks to Ed for putting this up!  When I went to the site, it
insisted I download *Napster* to play the music/video so I'm only
guessing it's the one I put together on Youtube last year. I'm not
sure about Napster. Can I get a Linux version of the software? I don't
wanna screw up the wife's WindowsXP partition. Experience tells me
that you are at greater risk of viruses etc when using popular (in
vogue!) software..

Anyway, thanks again to Ed and the music is "Faded Love" with all
parts played by yours truly. I assure you my fiddle playing has
improved since it was recorded 3 years ago.

Cheers!!
Jim - 68 Midget in Dodge City

On 7/28/07, WFO Herb <froggi60 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks for sharing the 'experience' with the rest of us.
>
> Even got to hear some original music, right Jim.
>
> Herb

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools.
-Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)