[Spridgets] Car buffer - no direct Lbc

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Sat Jul 28 10:59:39 MDT 2007

Ron,

I bought a Porter Cable 7424 about 5 years ago and it is great.  I use the
factory foam buffer pads.  I have tried a couple of the pricey alternatives
and can't tell the difference.  It has plenty of power and is orbital so it
is more forgiving on sharp corners.  I buy the PC foam pads from the same
place for about $4.00.  I keep several in rotation and separate the one for
wax and for polish.  Just wash them out in the sink with Dawn when done.

http://www.properautocare.com/basporcab74p.html

http://www.properautocare.com/repporcabfoa.html

Mark
Nashville