[Spridgets] Spridgets....now I'm REALLY getting confused! HAHA

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Jul 27 15:42:04 MDT 2007

> Along these lines I have a coworker who refers to FROG AYE as a "spridget"
> yet calls his friend's Midget a Midget.
> Go figure.

But he is 100% correct on both counts ;-)
Strangely enough, although I firmly believe in the all-inclusive definition
of "Spridgets", I do not even consider ownership of anything but an RWA
Midget. I don't entirely understand this prejudice, but I think I could
extend it to include RWA Sprites (Bugeyes) as well...
David Lieb