[Spridgets] Death Trap

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Fri Jul 27 06:20:14 MDT 2007

> And I voted 7 times in a row Vigil, to get it to the .1<G>!!  Chicago,
> don't
> ya know<G>!
>
> Going back now and vote enough times (usually 7) to raise another
> "point"!!

I promise you that, with the number of votes in there right now, it takes a
LOT more than 7 votes to bump it a full percentage point! Especially with
all the X-Wing votes that are flying in. I did some strictly
information-seeking research during lunch yesterday... Someone MUST be
cheating ;-)

On election day a number of years ago, Paul Harvey's blurb one morning
included a bit about how some things never seem to change. He had gone into
a bakery that morning and had seen a sign that offered a 35-cent discount on
a dozen doughnuts with yourr ballot stub -- limit one to a customer!
David Lieb, also living near Chicago