[Spridgets] AN5

Michael Conn mconn2 at bright.net
Wed Jul 25 20:36:44 MDT 2007

List,

I e-mailed you earlier this week telling you about re-installing the original
steering wheel and the one small problem which had arisen.

I forgot to mention that I'd taken it for a good drive with the new wheel, and
it was great.   I also drove it to Church with me Sunday, and ended up giving
quite a few of the ladies and children rides in it.   I enjoyed every moment
of it, and so did they.   (Most of the ladies called it "sweet" and most of
the children called it "cool" or "awesome".)

Michael