[Spridgets] Was: Sky -- Barbie Cars??

Jethro tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 12:23:07 MDT 2007

derf  wrote:
> Because they have working AC.  And because their cars are reliable
> enough to be daily drivers.

Have they not heard that the AC works with the top down too?

The first convertible my wife and I bought we got in February.  After
checking the owners manual and seeing it state the top should not be
folded when the temperature was below 40 F, we dropped the top and
went cruising whenever the temp above 41!
In the summer the AC was almost always on but the top was still down
even when driving in light rain.

I've been pondering lately how hard it'd be to fit AC to my Midget.
Seems that by moving the battery to the trunk there should be room for
some rework of the heater box area to accomodate AC.  Anybody else
here tried it?