[Spridgets] Death Trap

Jim Johnson bmwwxman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 22:31:12 MDT 2007

Forward from Other Groups.

Our intrepid Spridgeteer's bid for the wild card slot is now starting to
call behind. Let's all get in there and vote daily folks!

  One of the Sprigeteers in another group is wanting to compete in the Red
Bull soap box race. The name of his team is Death Trap. This is done on
popular vote and you can vote once a day until the vote is closed. I am sure
he would thank you all for voting for him. He did have 15% over all the
others last Friday. Today it is with in 1%.

Please go to the link -------Click on Death Trap----On the left is a place
to put in the code displayed ----- That places your vote --Then it will then
show you what the % is for all the teams...........Vigil

http://www.redbullsoapboxusa.com/Seattle-2007/wildcard.aspx