[Spridgets] Engine Startup - Now Need 1275 block

Joe Lansing kidjoevid at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 23 06:45:34 MDT 2007

I'm seeking a 1275 block in good condition. I want to
throw good money after bad, at this point. I'm going
to get this sucker on the road even if it costs me a
zillion bucks (oh wait...it already has!). Any tips,
hints or clues regarding finding a block would be
appreciated! I'll do extraordinary things to get one.

Joe Lansing
1962 friggin' Sprite