[Spridgets] Check out this model - No LBC

Robert Weeks lists at woozy.com
Fri Jul 20 19:24:41 MDT 2007

I was doing a google search for this guy figuring that there must be
some story about him losing his mind during the long Maine winters and I
got a bit sidetracked and found this totally great site of vintage
project plans from old magazines and other sources:

http://www.vintageprojects.com/site-map.html

I think I'm going to try building the jon boat first. My 5 1/2 year old
son wants to be in on it too. There are plans from 1939 for making a
farm tractor from Popular Mechanics and mini bike plans and all sorts of
cool projects. Even plans for a fish head ash tray for your trophy catch!

I don't know about anyone else here but I love this stuff.

Robert