[Spridgets] got a bleeder...

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Fri Jul 20 08:09:43 MDT 2007

Marc,
         A coupla things quickly come to mind.

The PWDA (aka pressure warning differential actuator) .. the H shaped
bit, if the system's been opened, it is likely that the shuttle
inside is no longer centered. It should be. Remove the plastic
switch, and with a small screwdriver, center the shuttle piston. You
should see/feel a groove directly centered in the hole. There should
be NO fluid in the hole or at the switch. If there is, a repair is warranted.

Mityvac thing... best success seems to come if you have some Teflon
tape on the bleed screw threads... not for sealing when the screws
are closed, but for sealing around the threads when a screw is open.

You should start at the farthest cylinder/screw from the master. That
would be the left rear, then right rear, then left front, then right front.

I've had better success not using a Mityvac, but chacun a son gout.

Peter C.       Or call me

=====