[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: BusterCluster article

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 20:30:13 MDT 2007

Buster,

  I got a very nice email from Theodore today. He thanked me for the picture and information. So i am set now. I guess the first message went in a bit bucket some where out in internet land. Now it is not me holding things up.

  Cheers,

  Vigil

b-evans at earthlink.net wrote:
  Vigil...

His e-mail is grot at toroidalcavity.fsnet.co.uk .

For those of you at the BusterCluster, the "list" is of those from whom
Theo has received a mug shot.

. Paul Asgeirsson
. Frank Clarici
. Al Clemens
. Robert Houston
. Jim Johnson
. Warren Pierce
. Mike Rivers
. Jim Rogers
. Ron Soave

Those of you who have not responded to Theo, you need to send him a mug
shot and answers to these questions:

. Name:
. Location:
. Occupation:
. What I did:
. How many miles I travelled:
. How many OSHITs under my belt:
. What cars I own:
. Name:
. Location:
. Occupation:
. What I did:
. How many miles I travelled:
. How many OSHITs under my belt:
. What cars I own:

Buster

Buster

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com wrote:

> .I sent a picture a while back and was not on the list.. How do we
> know if he gets It? I sent another today. This was after talking to
> Paul a few weeks ago.
>
> Vigil
>
> Robert Bruce Evans wrote:
>
> One of the e-mails that apparently did not get to everyone to whom
> it was sent was one that dealt with the "mug shots" and
> information that Theo Gillam needs for the BusterCluster article
> scheduled for the October issue. In it, I explained that he had
> not even received half of those who were at the BusterCluster. I
> would hope that those of you who have not sent one would do so
> quickly. It would be a shame not to have this feature included in
> the story, for it would truly give credit to those who made it
> such a mystical, magical weekend. Those who he has received a mug
> shot and information from include:
>
> . Paul Asgeirsson
> . Frank Clarici
> . Al Clemens
> . Robert Houston
> . Jim Johnson
> . Warren Pierce
> . Mike Rivers
> . Jim Rogers
> . Ron Soave
>
> If you have misplaced the information he needed, it is:
>
> . Name:
> . Location:
> . Occupation:
> . What I did:
> . How many miles I travelled:
> . How many OSHITs under my belt:
> . What cars I own:
> . Name:
> . Location:
> . Occupation:
> . What I did:
> . How many miles I travelled:
> . How many OSHITs under my belt:
> . What cars I own:
>
> If you have misplaced his e-mail address, it is:
> grot at toroidalcavity.fsnet.co.uk
>

> So get those mug shots in. Please!
>
> Buster Evans

Yahoo! Groups Links