[Spridgets] Classical music?

type79 at ix.netcom.com type79 at ix.netcom.com
Thu Jul 19 15:24:38 MDT 2007

There's alot of GREAT music around today,

new old / all styles,

but it ain't on the radio.

You have to search it out through the hipper cutting edge music publications or through musicians and people at least on the fringes of the industry.

There's more great music out there than there is time in one's life to hear.

jay fishbein
wallingford, ct
home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/
"As far as I'm concerned, there will be no Beatle's reunion as long as John Lennon continues to remain dead." George Harrison