[Spridgets] NLBC: We need help with our Red Bull Soapbox Wildcard Voting

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Jul 19 13:31:48 MDT 2007

> But, using cheese to entrap mice is a waste!  (unless you deepfry the
> mouse, too)

Even so, each step you take reduces the efficiency... mice are simply not
very efficient at converting cheese into meef.

Reminds me of the article in the Chicago Tribune the other day about these
stupid globes they are putting up all over Chicago. Kinda like the cows a
few years back... At any rate, one group of "global engineers" were trying
to make a typically meaningless enviromental statement, so they used
pneumatic tools wherever possible on their project... I guess they never
followed that hose back to the compressor and wondered how that pressure got
into that tank or where all that noise came from <;-)
David Lieb