[Spridgets] Hard Water Spots

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Jul 19 11:30:01 MDT 2007

I wasn't exactly thinking of Austin (yuppie central).  I would be looking
for some land near a major city, but kinda remote.  I want to either build
a house or just plop down a pre-fab.  The house is not important the large
steel building with the upper loft and large garage space complete with
lift, air compressor lines, lights etc., is.  Temperate weather would be a
plus.
Mike

Brad Fornal