[Spridgets] Hard Water Spots

rrengineer at dslextreme.com rrengineer at dslextreme.com
Thu Jul 19 11:17:10 MDT 2007

Brad,
     I spent time down on 6th street in Austin going from bar to bar with
a beer in my hand (gotta love those Texans).  I really liked the live
music coming out of those bars.  I have actually been thinking of
Texas for retirement in ten years or so.  What part you in?
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite
56 BN2

Brad Fornal