[Spridgets] BusterCluster article

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 07:39:35 MDT 2007

.I sent a picture a while back and was not on the list.. How do we know if he gets It? I sent another today. This was after talking to Paul a few weeks ago.

  Vigil

Robert Bruce Evans <b-evans at earthlink.net> wrote:
      One of the e-mails that apparently did not get to everyone to whom it was sent was one that dealt with the "mug shots" and information  that Theo Gillam needs for the BusterCluster article scheduled for the October issue.  In it, I explained that he had not even received half of those who were at the BusterCluster.  I would hope that those of you who have not sent one would do so quickly.  It would be a shame not to have this feature included in the story, for it would truly give credit to those who made it such a mystical, magical weekend.  Those who he has received a mug shot and information from include:

  .     Paul Asgeirsson
  .     Frank Clarici
  .     Al Clemens
  .     Robert Houston
  .     Jim Johnson
  .     Warren Pierce
  .     Mike Rivers
  .     Jim Rogers
  .     Ron Soave

  If you have misplaced the information he needed, it is:

  .     Name:
  .     Location:
  .     Occupation:
  .     What I did: