[Spridgets] I Love This List

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Thu Jul 19 07:23:44 MDT 2007

Ron wrote:

I think that was the year when we called Frank about
the 1275 in Mr. White? Some good came out of the
weekend, eh?

You are right - the engine runs like a top and pulls strong. The only
somewhat scary thing is that it doesn''t leak oil anywhere - not at the rear,
the front, or from the pan. That's not normal, is it? <VBG> Seriously Frank -
great engine.

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Mr. White'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance