[Spridgets] I love this list...

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 13:10:03 MDT 2007

He set the rear end up on a four link salsbury design, like what I
have in my 68 GTO. For the links, he used the adjustable rods with
heim joints, like are used on tractors for the brush hog that goes
behind them. In fact, he got the rods from TSC (Tractor Supply
Company, a huge chain here in Texas)
He then, through trial and error, on tuning nights, dialed in the rear
end, changing the length of the rods, so that it WOULD hook up when
floored. He claims that he only has to lightly hold the wheel on
launch, and feels that he could more than likely floor it with his
hands off the wheel, and it would go straight.
Once he got it tuned and true, he added the NOS, and really made it fly.
Next, he'll punch the holes a bit bigger, add a warmer cam, and some
heads to compliment the cam.
That should help trim some time off as well.

Brad

--
www.myspace.com/tequilabrad