[Spridgets] Cars, cars, cars...

Rick Snover ricksnover at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 17 18:43:55 MDT 2007

At 01:37 PM 7/17/2007, Dave G. wrote:
>I happened to go to my local park topick up a couple of Brats and
>Sauerkraut.   and what do I see???
>A whole slew of Big Healeys, 1 BE racer forward titling hood, 1 SWA '67
>Sprite and 2 BE's with rear titling hoods... And they all drove in from
>Oregon and the West Coast of Washington...
>I didn't even now that there was a "drive in" show planned for the
>Tri-Cities...
>Healeys and a Brat --- Heaven!!!

Yep, if your local park is called "Howard Amon Park", then that would
almost certainly be the annual Healey Rendezvous (formerly known as the
West Coast Meet), hosted this year by the Cascade Austin Healey Club:
http://cascadeahc.homestead.com/Rendezvous-2007.html
Today was the meet's popular choice car show.

I wanted to attend, but that's a LONG drive from San Diego in a Sprite.

Rick