[Spridgets] More on Cars, cars, cars...

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Tue Jul 17 17:33:53 MDT 2007

Couldn't resist it.... went back to the park with my camera and took some pictures.
Two are views of all the cars under the trees by the river.
The rest are of the Sprites...
A SWA beat out the BE's for a prize!! But it was definitely NOT to concours spec.
There was a red racing BE that had the name "Sprinzel" and another on the side (I can get
the name when I get the pics off of the camera.)
One had an interesting 'mod' -- a bit of twisted securing wire holding the wing nut on the
DCOE secure.
Another car had braided steel lines (not steel pipe!) running from the MC to the brakes.
One BE had a small bracket on the RH wheel splash guard, holding four spare spark plugs...

If any one is interested ... let me know where i can send the pictures to be hosted OR tell me
of a free picture hosting sight... then we can all take a look!!

-
Dave G
'65 MKIII Sprite