[Spridgets] I love this list... Now Saturday at the BRIC

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 17 12:24:56 MDT 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Woerpel" <dwoerpel at wi.net>
To: "Spridget List" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 12:54 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] I love this list...

This is going to lead to story about the Jaguar engine Sprite so I may
as well ask for a picture link to that beast!

And Larry?  Saturday lunch sounds good.  I have to meet up with a B.E.
owner from Minneapolis first.  Turn 8 or Ron's Paddock?
Dave W.

==========================

Ron is not racing this event.  We are going as spectators.  Ron, Jeff and I
will be meeting for breakfast at The Gearbox at a time TBD.  Peter is not
coming this year (I think he is afraid I will introduce him to another
"heart-attack-in-a-cup" like the RGP's at The Gearbox).  If you (and any
other listers) are getting there early, meet us for breakfast, as well.  I
plan on being at the track by 8:00 when Vintage Prod goes out.

So far as a lunch meet-up, The Gearbox and SJB are always pretty busy at
lunchtime.  I'm not sure that my Achille's is healed enough to enjoy that
long, steep climb to turn 6.  That's why I suggested turn 8, but I will go
with the flow.

LAD