[Spridgets] Tranns bolts

Jack Laird jlaird237 at cox.net
Tue Jul 17 06:23:00 MDT 2007

All concerned agree that bolts are 3/8th by 3 1/4 24 pitch thread. I have
two of those but have been unable to get even one in so far. Have loosened
the other two on the tunnel and aligned the mount with a large phillips
screwdriver, seem to be centered. Tapered one of the bolts and threads seem
clear.

No clue, will keep messing.

Thanks all for the feed back.

Jack