[Spridgets] Leaf springs

Jim Juhas james.f.juhas at snet.net
Mon Jul 16 22:00:14 MDT 2007

It's a link that anchors one end on the chassis and the other on the
axle, laterally to the direction of travel.  Its purpose is to eliminate
any sideways movement.  The link below is an explanation of an MGB
installation.  Spridgets are challenging in this regard because there
are limited mounting points on the chassis/body.  Winner's Circle sells
one for Sprite racing applications, but it conflicts with normal exhaust
system routing.

http://www.mgcars.org.uk/v8_conversions/files/suspension/panhard.html