[Spridgets] Help with clutch problem...

Paul Asgeirsson PAsgeirsson at worldnet.att.net
Mon Jul 16 15:29:24 MDT 2007

TO arm seems to be the same on 1098 vs 1275.

On the 1098 vs 1275 TO bearing, it's a difference in forward projection of
the bearing surface on the TO bearing.  1275 has a greater projection than
does the 1098 and the 1098 greater than the 948.  That might be the problem,
but the TO push rod might be short, too.  FWIW.

Pa