[Spridgets] Terry's Spanners

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 15 04:42:00 MDT 2007

This is a light article to moves into spanner sizes from thread sizes

http://www.internationalcockpitclub.org.uk/articles/article_threads.htm

I had a lovely set of chromed BA ring spanners between 2 and 3 inches long
that were 'lost' many years ago at my first race meeting when I left the
took box lid open.  I had them given by an uncle when I was 14.  GRRR!

GRD