[Spridgets] 3.9 rear end.. again

Herby herby at herbytoys.com
Sat Jul 14 20:13:15 MDT 2007

I went and picked up the 3.9 from Glen. It is just as he said, a little
"weathered" but it's fine shape. I may just pop it in this winter during my
planned rear end resto (refurbed 3rd member, new PPP shocks, painting,
remounted fuel pump, etc.) and hope for the best. Or I may just pop new
bearings in for peace of mind.

Glen gave me a treat as well. A ride in the Awesome Austin A35! While
definitely not the white knuckle ride of his turbo Bugeye it is not as BMC
ever intended for the A35! It scoots quite well. And handles like no A35 (or
any Austin sedan) was intended to.

Thanks Glen,

Herby
63 MKII Sprite (Herbytoy - patiently waiting)
62 MKII Sprite (the "resto-mod" driver)
00 Dakota R/T (the new toy)
herby at herbytoys.com
www.herbytoys.com