[Spridgets] now starting problems..

oldsaabguy oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sat Jul 14 18:40:20 MDT 2007

Ok,
	thanks to all that offered help.  I'm running at 63 deg so I figure
I'm good on that front.

Here's the problem:

	I pull on the starter and what happens is that the starter turns
over and engages and then quickly disengages as though the engine is
running BUT it happens too soon so the engine isn't given enough time
to start.  It's driving me nuts.

	I have checked dwell

	I have poured some fuel down the carb (Judson setup)

	Voltage is reasonable at 11.6

	But I got  no go.

True to form I was driving the car around enjoying life, I park it
and try to start the next day with no joy.

Any ideas???

HELP??

Lester