[Spridgets] Terry's Spanners

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Jul 14 15:42:28 MDT 2007

I was cleaning out a couple of my toolboxes today and came across a coupe
old wrenches. Out of curiosity I figured I would ask you guys what you might
know about them.

The first one says "Terry's Spanners Made in England Tempered Steel". One
end is labeled "4 B.A" and the other is "6 B.A". The 4 end looks like about
1/4" and the 6 end is smaller (probably makes sense to an Englishman) at
about 3/16".

The other wrench is an old Ford wrench. One end is labeled "1" and the other
end is "2". in between it says "T-1917 and has an "M" in a circle.
Presumably part of the toolkit from a Model T?
David Lieb