[Spridgets] Rosebud

Ron Soave soavero at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 14 14:55:44 MDT 2007

The very first car memory I have is when my dad and
brother went to the NY Auto show in 1968. I was 2, and
got left home with the women-folk. My brother came
home with a 1/43 model of the Miura, it turned when
you pressed on the wheels, and all the boots and
bonnets opened. I thought it was the coolest thing I'd
ever seen. My father arranged for a friend to pick one
up for me. I haven't seen it since 1970 or so. I just
found one in original condition, March 1968 date code,
at an antique toy store in town. I've been looking on
ebay unsuccessfully for years, I'm pretty friggin'
happy.

Back to Cajun Cookin' 101,

Ron Soave

"Life is just one damn thing after another" - Mark Twain