[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: This computer is driving me crazy!

bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com bushwacker4 at zoomtown.com
Fri Jul 13 11:57:53 MDT 2007

The wife is an anthropologist and did a study at one time on pre-historic native
Americans which showed pretty conclusively that they regularly enjoyed the delicacy "Rat on a Stick" whilst sitting around the camfire at night...

A couple of years ago there was an article in our local paper about a conveniece store out west that was shut down by the FDA because it was selling deep fried rat-on-a-stick to its many ethnic customers! I wondered if they had a little machine like the hot dog thing to keep them warm...

Kent
1960 Bugeye
1975 Midget - trailerparked queen