[Spridgets] [midgetsprite] Re: This computer is driving me crazy!

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 13 09:27:05 MDT 2007

>Dave G. wrote:  "Or you can use the new updated version.... S&SC (String and Styrofoam Cup)  ;^))    Like all "New updated" equipment it is liable to break under normal use!!"

Oh no you don't! I will never use one of them cups!!   "New updated'?
"Break under normal use"?  Well, it MUST be made in China and therefore
contains poison.  It is a well-known Ultra Top Secret that I read on an
Internet blog that the Chinese are going to conquer the world by
poisoning it  Honest!.  They have discovered it is much easier and
cheaper to put poison in and on everything they sell to the world rather
than develop more nuclear missle subs.

Buster