[Spridgets] Leaf Springs

Bud Pazur bpazur at excel.net
Fri Jul 13 07:30:18 MDT 2007

David Ramsey wrote:

The replacement springs the usual suspects sell will lift the rear of your
1/4 elliptical car a couple of inches.  I bet somebody has a set in their
junk pile for this very reason.
                Crash

Crash -

You are right - the springs I got from M0$$ did lift the rear end
significantly - several people have commented on the appearance. Could this
be why I have alway thought the car handling was squirrely? What can I do to
correct this?

Bud Pazur

'60 Bugeye - Street Car - 1275cc - 'Mr. White'
Race Spridget - 1275cc - 'SilverStreak'

"The Buddha ... resides as comfortably in the gears of a ...transmission as
he does in the petals of a flower."
     - Robert M. Pirsig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance