[Spridgets] [Fwd: ] Lotus mailing list members rally to restore unwell fellow-lister's car]

b-evans at earthlink.net b-evans at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 12 17:13:12 MDT 2007

Those of you who were at or enjoyed the BusterCluster from the sidelines
will be able to identify with this e-mail I received from Jim Bauder, an
old Navy buddy who was right in the midst of everything last year.  I
think everyone will agree that they were close to the BusterCluster, but
still no brass ring (or cigar).

Buster

The link below takes you to an article describing a very heart warming story and
very close to my heart.  Last year I participated in a similar endeavor helping
a bunch of sports car enthusiasts from all corners of the country, Florida to
Arizona, Massachusetts to Oregon, all friends, mostly internet friends of Buster
Evans, put his '60 Sprite back together.

Enjoy!

Jim Bauder