[Spridgets] Leaf springs

Guy R Day grday at btinternet.com
Thu Jul 12 13:27:41 MDT 2007

One of the problems if you have a larger diameter tyre is you need to raise
the body which means you raise the centre of mass, tilt the front suspension
angles forwards at the top, have to get a longer ebrake (handbrake) cable
and can have problems with the rear damper set-up.  Of course it depends how
much you raise the body.   Or, you can flare your wings and elongate the
inner wing.  As a last resort you could always fit longer swinging shackles
at the rear of the springs.
Yer pays yer money and takes yer choice.... usually pays yer money! <sigh>

GRD