[Spridgets] A REAL Mazda for sale

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Thu Jul 12 11:21:58 MDT 2007

OK... indulge me for a moment.

A friend has asked me to help him sell his Mazda RX7  1983.

He's owned the car since new. He used to love it, and he cared for it.

Now, after having new tires,new brakes, starter, alternator, etc.
done, it got hit in the left rear 1/4. This all happened a year ago.
He can't get motivated to fix it, and doesn't want to look at it any more.

1983 RX7 5 speed   Silver    110,000 miles   NO RUST, Never driven winters.

1 rotor seal has failed which means the engine needs rebuilding,
though it does run.

Left quarter is damaged.

He said a coupla hundred dollars.

Located 40 Miles north of Madison WI

Thanks

Peter C

Lord, I pray my brakes are twice as good as the guy in front of me....
... and half as good as the guy behind.