[Spridgets] A MODERN PARABLE -- No LBC

David Riker davriker at digitalpath.net
Wed Jul 11 19:14:10 MDT 2007

No, people are buying Toyotas and Honda's because they are SHEEP.  They
can't think for themselves, and so they do what their neighbor does.  I work
for a new car dealer that is a Honda/Ford/Chevrolet store.  I'm so sick of
people coming in and saying they want a Honda, but when I ask them what it
is about the Honda that has them looking to that brand, and they don't even
know!  I've got news for all of you, our Honda mechanics are as busy as our
Ford Mechanics....
A Honda Civic Si or a Mustang GT, same frigging price.  Honda Pilot? Just a
minivan with doors.  The Fit?  People are paying over sticker and it is a
pos!  Poor fit & Finish, cheap plastics, and did I mention UGLY?  The Chevy
Aveo is screwed together better, and for about $4k less equally equipped.
Ridgeline a truck?  No, just a minivan with the back cut off.  V-6 with a
front drive bias. Unibody to boot.  Pull a fifth wheel with one? Not on your
life.

David Riker
davriker at digitalpath.net
http://community.webshots.com/user/fool4mg